Could be also on a Freelance Basis
What we do at Grandperspective:
We are developing the world’s first fully autonomous remote sensing solution for gas leakages in the chemical industry. Our goal is to detect hazardous gas emissions in chemical industrial plants in real time and to define a new standard for monitoring gas emissions. This way, we support the industry on its way to a climate-neutral and sustainable future.
We develop proprietary optoelectronic sensor units and software based on FTIR spectroscopy for automatic detection and analysis of airborne chemicals from more than 1 km away. Our solutions run autonomously, 24/7, enabling early detection and quantification of gas leaks. Remote maintenance capabilities and online status information are part of the solution.
For our location in Kleinmachnow we are looking for a Technical Assistant as Part time position or an a freelance basis.
As a Technical Assistant your tasks will include:
• Support the Service Technician at Installations of new sensor units at customers in Germany, EU and worldwide
• Support the Service Technician at Maintenance and service calls to our customers in the industry
• Support at Repairing and final testing of sensor units at our workshop in Kleinmachnow
Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
• Willingness to travel to our customer sites located in Germany and abroad (must also hold a driver’s license valid in Germany and the EU) 50%, typically 3 days per week in a row
• Good technical understanding, keen on learning
• Confident working at heights, e.g., on elevated platforms
• Speaks English fluently
• Safety conscious
• Driver license (Klasse B)
Additional skills/qualifications that we are looking for in our candidate:
• Basic German language skills
• Previous experience working professionally with customers/clients